Kinsley Group COVID-19 Response
By: Patti Stewkesbury
To Our Valued Customers:
The Kinsley Group is committed to providing customers and partners with the highest level of service and support while maintaining the safest work environment for employees. As information becomes available and detailed guidance emerges regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking this opportunity to inform you of the steps we have made for providing continued service and support to customers.
- Kinsley Group technicians will continue to perform service and repairs while taking necessary precautions to protect themselves and customers.
- As opposed to meeting with customers and prospects in person, Kinsley Sales personnel will be leveraging alternative methods of communication to conduct business, including teleconferencing and virtual meetings.
- Kinsley’s IT infrastructure enables all support personnel to work-from-home with no impact on service. Therefore, we are enacting a work-from-home protocol for support personnel to limit the potential of person-to-person illness transfer within our facilities.
- We are maintaining an employee presence at all facilities across our service territory; however, non-employee access to those facilities is limited.
- For deliveries, drop-offs, or other customer needs, posted on all entryways, are the contact numbers for Kinsley Parts Coordinators, who will execute pick-up/drop-off scheduling.
- Additional office cleaning protocols are in place to minimize potential exposure.
- The Kinsley Group has multiple locations across the Northeast that can provide service if a branch becomes geographically quarantined.
- Kinsley supply chains are designed to ensure sourcing of major components, MRO, fuel and other items from numerous suppliers.
- Lastly, Kinsley’s Incident Response Team is closely monitoring the events as they unfold to limit any disruption in service.
We fully understand the critical needs of our customers. We will continue to be proactive, closely monitor the situation and adjust our plan accordingly. We will do everything in our power to maintain the level of service that our customers rely on from Kinsley Group. To all of our customers, suppliers and colleagues, we wish you continued good health as we navigate the impacts of this world crisis.
Add your comment (for display after moderator approval)